Finished: Multi colour monster socks!

Hello all,

I hope you are all well, I sadly have been struck down with a cold so I am taking things easy this weekend. Despite resting up, I have managed to finish the pair of monstersocks I mentioned the other week. I used a total of nine different scraps for these socks, making them the most colourful pair of socks I own.

IMG_8663

For the socks I did a 2×2 rib at the top and then I did a 3×1 rib for the rest of it, carrying the pattern down into the foot. I used 3 mm needles and I cast on 56 stitches. I am very happy with the way they turned out and I am looking forward to having some lovely, colourful feet.

IMG_8662

I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful spring sunshine and that you have some lovely projects on your needles/ under your sewing machine. My current plans are to finish my Vorticity socks and to sew something. I have plans to make seat cushions for my dining room chairs. Watch out for that at some point soon.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Finished: Multi colour monster socks!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s